Search This Blog

5/10/07



SUPERSUCKERS Rock Salt Lake Yet Again



Well the 'Suckers put on their usual "Best Rock'n'Roll Show In The World" again last night, and they stayed true to their rep.

I'm about partied -out, what w/after the murder Junkies & HANK III a few days ago, and THUNDERFIST w/the Supersuckers last night. I'm glad Erik got me on the guest list . . . it seems I couldn't stay away from a Supersuckers show if I wanted to.

Towards the end of the show, I walk up to Chris (their devoted PR, email -fanclub /T-shirt stand manager) and asked him if he had any patches. He didn't. I was like, dude you gotta get Supersucker patches.

Then I spotted a T-shirt that he had half-covered, I could see it was black, w/a Sherrif's star that said "100 PROOF EVIL" in it. I thought that was badass. . . but when I asked him about it, he said "There's hardly any left; here, try this one instead".

But I wouldn't back down. (I suppose he may have been saving it for. . .I don't know, a more "established" Supersucker fan? One w/tits? Who knows. All I know is I wasn't about to leave w/out it. ) I could tell it was an "oldschool" 'Suckers shirt, and I've seen the band so many times, hung out w/em, I mean, sheeeyit, I'm the damned "ultimate" supersucker fan in Salt Lake, if you ask me! Eddie's always singin' "heavy heart" & dedicating it to me; I've bought all their stuff on vinyl practically.

Anyhow, he finally gave in and dug one up (presumably the last one). Here's what it looks like:



*is that sick or what*

Man I love my supersuckers T. Check out the visible thread across the collar & sleeves. Tight yo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment